So Valentine’s Day is now literally days away. And let’s be honest, some of you (guys and girls alike) are half-panicked. Some of you maybe don’t believe in the holiday, others have just plain lost track of time. But for those of you who still want to make the evening count, I’ve got a solution for you.
Yes, a dozen macaroons, a bottle of wine and one “I thought we’d have a nice romantic night in” can almost make up for the fact that you forgot to make those dinner reservations 😉
Good thing Sweet Praxis has ya covered!
With a menu full of delicious homemade baked goods, you can’t go wrong appealing to the senses on Valentine’s Day. As an added bonus, I’ve taken the liberty to taste test all of the special holiday macaroon flavors currently being offered for you (no, really, don’t twist my arm). As you can imagine, it didn’t take much convincing, and I’m a little bit ashamed I ate my way through a box of these babies within a half hour… sitting at my oil change appointment… suuuper romantic.
- Chocolate Covered Strawberry – as chocolate and strawberry-y as you’d expect. Although if chocolate covered strawberries are what you’re searching for, I’d go for the real deal!
- Red Velvet – just as good as cupcakes. With the cream cheese filling. But bite size. So you can eat more (that’s how that works right?)
- Almond Rose – when I think of a macaroon, this is the flavor I think of. Traditional, simple and sweet.
- Sea Salt Caramel – with a chocolate drizzle on top, this was easily one of my favorites.
- Champagne – they were out of this flavor when I stopped in, but I can imagine it’s just as incredible as the others! My best guess is it’s a bit less sweet than chocolate covered strawberry and red velvet, if the flavor is closely in line with that of actual champagne.
Did I also mention all of the above flavors are GLUTEN FREE?!
I repeat – GLUTEN. FREE.
Game changer, kids.
If macaroons aren’t your thing, have no fear. Sweet Praxis offers a multitude of other sweet treats. My personal favorite are the x-rated conversation heart cookies. Why not get a little spicy when showing someone how much they mean to you!
Important to note that all orders must be placed by 5:30 p.m. on Tuesday 2/12 for pickup on Wednesday or Thursday! Even last minute plans have deadlines.
What are some of your weird/wacky Valentine’s day traditions? You know, anything outside the normal dinner and a movie, bottle of wine/home cooked meal. Drop them in the comments below! xx